Arkansas Alcohol Seller-Servers
Arkansas alcohol seller-server safety training provides the tools necessary to sell and/or serve alcohol responsibly, legally, and safely. Whether you serve and/or sell alcohol at a restaurant, bar, nightclub, convention center, grocery store, convenience store, sporting stadium or live music arena, this self-paced alcohol seller-server training course may also lessen the risk and liability connected with alcohol service.
Why is Alcohol Awareness Training essential for a server?
- Alcohol awareness training helps protect bartenders and servers against liability for any harm that may happen to patrons due to intoxication.
- Bartenders and servers learn the principles and procedures to take to ensure they are serving alcohol responsibly.
The objectives of the Alcohol Seller-Server responsible beverage service training course are:
- Train and educate sellers and/or servers on responsible alcohol service;
- Identify the signs of intoxication and apply successful intervention techniques;
- Stop underage sales and identify fake IDs;
- How to properly handle difficult patron situations;
- Educate on liability, state laws and regulations, and native ordinances regarding alcohol service.
Alcohol Seller-Server Training Info
The alcohol seller-server training course provides the student with the necessary knowledge of laws regarding alcohol service and proven techniques needed to be a responsible seller of alcohol and for providing a safe environment for customers. Specifically, you will learn:
- how to protect yourself and your establishment from liability;
- how alcohol affects your customers;
- how to recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers;
- how to prevent customers from becoming intoxicated;
- how to intervene when you need to refuse a sale to someone;
- how to prevent and deal with disturbances;
- how to accurately check IDs and recognize minors;
- how to prevent second-party sales; and
- how to refuse a sale.
Audience: Employees in establishments that sell and serve alcohol in bars, restaurants, hotels, taverns, night clubs, concessions, banquet halls: bartenders, bar backs, servers and managers.
Credit Hours: 3 hrs
- Lesson 1: Introduction
- Lesson 2: How Alcohol Affects the Body
- Lesson 3: Recognizing Intoxicated Customers
- Lesson 4: Preventing Disturbances
- Lesson 5: Minors and Liability
- Lesson 6: Second-Party Sales
- Lesson 7: How to Refuse a Sale
- Lesson 8: State Laws
End of Course Test & Certificate
At the conclusion of the course, the learner will be tested on their knowledge of the learning objectives and content. Upon successfully passing the exam with a minimum of 70%, the learner will be able to download a course certificate.
Key Alcohol Seller-Server Terms: alcohol seller-server training, responsible vendor program, rvp, rbs training, alcohol safety course, alcohol seller-server certification, basset, rbs, asap, atap, tabc, on-premise, off-premise, dram shop, serve safety, safe harbor, wine service, bartender course, wine service training.
The Arkansas Alcohol Beverage Control (ABC) Division controls alcoholic beverages through regulation, supervision and control of the manufacture, distribution and sale of all alcoholic beverages and the issuance of permits, as well as education. The mission of the Division is to exercise supervision and control over a system which allows for the legal distribution of alcoholic beverage products in the State of Arkansas.
Arkansas Alcohol Beverage Control Division
1515 W 7th St, Ste 503
Little Rock, AR 72201
Phone: (501) 682-1105
- Course Duration: 3 hrs
- 100% online – no classroom attendance!
- Take course anywhere and anytime!
- Download certificate upon completion
- 24×7 Support: (877) 881-2235 – Online
Alcohol Seller-Server RBS Training
Save Big with Group Rates
Get huge discounts by enrolling and training all your employees. Enjoy tailored corporate solutions and training services – a free cloud-based LMS and even consulting services. Track progress, generate reports, and manage learners online. More Info
We offer online Alcohol Safety Training in Arkansas for: Little Rock, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Springdale, Jonesboro, North Little Rock, Conway, Rogers, Pine Bluff, Bentonville, Hot Springs, Benton, Sherwood, Texarkana, Jacksonville, Russellville, and many more!
Getting your Arkansas Seller-Server Training couldn’t be easier!